We have written before about which plumbers you should avoid, but how do you identify a good plumber that's worth hiring?
There are a few things that make the best plumbers stand out from the bummer plumbers. We'll tell you what to look for so that you know when you're hiring the right professional for the job.
What makes a good plumber?
- They have the appropriate licenses, certifications, and insurance — all of which they are happy to share with you.
- They answer your questions based on experience, not assumptions.
- They are reliable. They show up on time, do exactly what they promised, and treat you and your home with respect.
- They have plenty of credible references or reviews. There's nothing like a previous customer to tell you like it really is.
- Safety is their top priority, protecting you, your home, and themselves at all costs.
All of the plumbers at Ken's Plumbing meet these criteria and handle their work with the utmost professionalism. If that isn't enough to convince you that we've got the residential plumbers you want and need, you should also consider that we were voted “Best Of The Upstate” seven years in a row by the readers of The Greenville News, and are a proud member of Better Business Bureau (we even have an A+ rating)!
We care about our customers and want to care for you too. Call Ken's, "The Picky People's Plumber," at (864) 242-5511 or contact us online — either way, we're here for you 24/7 for any regular or emergency plumbing needs!
If you enjoyed this plumbing article, please check out other posts on our blog and join us on Facebook or Twitter to see why the Greenville, SC area calls us "The Picky People's Plumber!"