We have written before on which plumbers you should avoid, but how do you know when you've hired a professional and not just another "bummer plumber?" Actually it's quite simple...
What Makes a Good Plumber?
- They have the appropriate licenses, certifications, and insurance, all of which they are more than willing to share with you.
- They have years of experience so they can easily answer all of your questions.
- They are accountable, show up on time, do exactly what they promised, and treat you and your home with respect
- They have plenty of credible references or reviews that are more than willing to let you know you've made the right decision.
- They make safety a top priority and will protect you, your home, and themselves at all costs.
All of our plumbers meet these criteria and handle their work with the utmost professionalism. If that isn't enough to convice you that we've got the residential plumbers you want and need, you should also consider that we were voted “Best Of The Upstate” seven years in a row by the readers of The Greenville News, and are a proud member of Better Business Bureau (we even have an A+ rating)!
We care about our customers and want to care for you too. Call Ken's, "The Picky People's Plumber," at (864) 242-5511 or contact us online — either way, we're here for you 24/7 for any regular or emergency plumbing needs!
If you enjoyed this plumbing article, please check out other posts on our blog and join us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ to see why the Greenville, SC area calls us "The Picky People's Plumber!"