You always hear that your home should have a checkup once per year to make sure everything is in proper working order, but what does that even mean? Does your home really need a check up? What do they even check?
We can assure you that yes, your home does need a checkup — those yearly maintenance visits allow professionals to find and fix tiny problems before they become big, expensive disasters! Not only can you save money with preventative maintenance, but you can save big by signing up for a preventative maintenance plan that guarantees several different services performed at one flat yearly rate. But just what services are you getting?
Anatomy of a Plumbing Checkup
When you call Ken's Plumbing (the Picky People's Plumber) for a yearly plumbing checkup, this is what you can expect:
- We’ll adjust your toilets and test them for leaks
- We’ll put your faucets through our demanding “performance test." If they don’t pass, you’ll receive a free adjustment!
- Exposed water lines will be checked for damages
- Bathroom and kitchen pipes will be checked for damage
- Drains will be checked for leaks and clogs
- Washing machine hoses and valves will be tested
- We'll flush your water heater and check for leaks or corrosion, a service that could save you hundreds in water heater replacement!
In addition to all of that, you can rest assured that you'll also recieve the service we’re most known for — we'll treat you like a member of the family and will be more than happy to answer your questions and address any concerns, big or small. If you'd like to recieve all of these services year after year, you should consider membership to our Diamond Club. For $120 a year, you'll recieve hundreds of dollars worth of preventative maintenance services, PLUS a 10% discount for any other services you need throughout the year, PLUS priority scheduling for all services!
On top of our preventative maintenance, we also offer emergency services and are available for you 24/7/364 (every day but Christmas)! We'd love to help keep your home's plumbing in mint condition, so give Ken's Plumbing a call at (864) 242-5511 or click the banner below to schedule your service online.
If you enjoyed this plumbing article, please check out other posts on our blog and join us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ to see why the Greenville, SC area calls us "The Picky People's Plumber!"